• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie here
WinkSmile It says introduce myself so I'm introducing me, myself,and I. All 3 of us
would like to say hello but we don't know how to say hello so we'll just say hi. If none of this makes sense that's ok it doesn't make sense to me either.
It might make sense to myself and I cause they're smarter than me. Aww crap I just confused myself Now I don't know what to do. I thinks I'll just forget the whole thing and go back to my padded room now and leave me and myself alone to figure things out after they started this mess.
Hello
Nice 1st post Big Grin

Just don't forget and check us daily ^_^
[Image: YHtTveR.jpg]
(08-27-2014, 06:05 PM)TJ Verrett Wrote: WinkSmile It says introduce myself so I'm introducing me, myself,and I. All 3 of us
would like to say hello but we don't know how to say hello so we'll just say hi. If none of this makes sense that's ok it doesn't make sense to me either.
It might make sense to myself and I cause they're smarter than me. Aww crap I just confused myself Now I don't know what to do. I thinks I'll just forget the whole thing and go back to my padded room now and leave me and myself alone to figure things out after they started this mess.

a classic case of "too many nulls in the noggin" then? Big Grin

don't mind me, i'm just jealous that the voices are now talking to you Big Grin

welcome and hello, or should that be Hi?