• 12 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Mosaic Photo Reveal
thaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmilethaksSmile
please mail the link to download this photo mosaic template. i couldnt get t here. please mail me.
my id venkatesh.vivekanandan@yahoo.co.in
thanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanks
thankst i can´t see links see the links.
Alright this is how I did it....
Click Thanks - Refresh Page, click first link. This will take you to a website, you can download for free but you have to find the "free user download" option in the middle of page.
Honestly, this way did not really work for me, because it wanted me to download the JDownloader. I did not have any luck with the version that was included in the download.
Instead, I went to there actual website, JDownloader.org (not .com) and downloaded their most updated application. From there you just need to open app and paste the URL link (from the original page, after you said "Thanks").
It will download very slowly, unless you pay/donate for their free software. A donation is always nice to give, especially for someone spending their valuable time to help others out with free stuff. (IMO)
Nice template. Thanks for this template Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Thank you so much, it´s great! Smile
Do I have to signup in the site to download the file?
MUCHISIMAS GRACIAS! saludos desde venezuela
Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks HeartHeart