• 20 Vote(s) - 4.85 Average
Kinetic Typography Pack
Star 

Download Link:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

4 in 1 Project (Preview , Re-Aranged Example, Sketch, Your StoryBoard)
15 Animated Kinetic Typography Scenes With Seamless Transitions In Between
Modular Structure , Re-Arrange scenes to Create Your Own StoryBoardSs
Change Fonts/Colors/Scale/Potition And Create Your Unique Typography
Dublicate Made Easy, Dublicate Directly Any Scene / Drag It In You Timeline And You Are Done
Adjustable Duration, From 10Sec To 3min And More By Adding As Many Scenes As You Desire
In 3 Resolutions 1080,720,540 Vector Resizable
Extended Voiceover Video Tutorials Included ( Categorized)
Fast Render Time And Fast Customization
All Direct Links To Fonts Included
[Image: YHtTveR.jpg]
can you give me rar password please ??
(04-05-2014, 11:38 AM)beatman Wrote: can you give me rar password please ??

I'm really sorry,Forgot about password.
Will reupload in 10 minutes .

P.S. Link Updated.
Are all of the projects posted on that website? What if we don't not want to sign up for that service? Are we out of luck?

(04-05-2014, 11:45 AM)boghi Wrote:

P.S. Link Updated.
Are all of the projects posted on that website? What if we don't not want to sign up for that service? Are we out of luck?

P.S. Link Updated.

P.S. Link Updated.
(04-08-2014, 03:54 AM)michael33b Wrote: Are all of the projects posted on that website? What if we don't not want to sign up for that service? Are we out of luck?

Yeah, I analysed almost all file hostings and this is far the better,which is stable and will not delete my files in case of DMCA. (It will be a pain in the ass to upload everything again :\ )
As far as i know the speed of free user is about 50 kb/s .So it's spretty good speed ,except the fact that you need all the templates Big Grin
I'm not worried about the speed issue, I just don't like being forced to subscribe. After you download one file it forces you to pay. Oh well. Thanks for the one I did get! Lol

(04-08-2014, 04:06 AM)boghi Wrote:
(04-08-2014, 03:54 AM)michael33b Wrote: Are all of the projects posted on that website? What if we don't not want to sign up for that service? Are we out of luck?

Yeah, I analysed almost all file hostings and this is far the better,which is stable and will not delete my files in case of DMCA. (It will be a pain in the ass to upload everything again :\ )
As far as i know the speed of free user is about 50 kb/s .So it's spretty good speed ,except the fact that you need all the templates Big Grin
(04-08-2014, 04:09 AM)michael33b Wrote: I'm not worried about the speed issue, I just don't like being forced to subscribe. After you download one file it forces you to pay. Oh well. Thanks for the one I did get! Lol

It wasn't my intend .I'll think and maybe in the future i could put 2 or 3 mirrors so people could choose ,but they all have almost the same structure (ideas) of downloading files.
Thanks so much, that would be helpful.

(04-08-2014, 04:14 AM)boghi Wrote:
(04-08-2014, 04:09 AM)michael33b Wrote: I'm not worried about the speed issue, I just don't like being forced to subscribe. After you download one file it forces you to pay. Oh well. Thanks for the one I did get! Lol

It wasn't my intend .I'll think and maybe in the future i could put 2 or 3 mirrors so people could choose ,but they all have almost the same structure (ideas) of downloading files.
Why couldn't I download from this site? Sad I've always received this message

"Attention
You can only have 1 download at the same time, please upgrade your account in order to have more downloads."

even when I'm not downloading anything Sad