• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vimeo videos
Suddenly I started getting this when I tried to look at a template. I've tried everything I know, but to no avail. I just cannot watch anything posted on Vimeo. Any help will be appreciated.

[Image: ZGT1aS3.jpg]
Please click the Thanks button; refresh the page and then the download link will be revealed.
(05-26-2014, 11:43 AM)Jamboth Wrote: Suddenly I started getting this when I tried to look at a template. I've tried everything I know, but to no avail. I just cannot watch anything posted on Vimeo. Any help will be appreciated.

[img]/ZGT1aS3.jpg[/img]

Just checked their forum and they're saying that a flash update maybe could solve this problem .
Also try to update your browser to the latest one from the official website and let me know if the problem is solved Smile
[Image: YHtTveR.jpg]
(05-26-2014, 11:53 AM)boghi Wrote:
(05-26-2014, 11:43 AM)Jamboth Wrote: Suddenly I started getting this when I tried to look at a template. I've tried everything I know, but to no avail. I just cannot watch anything posted on Vimeo. Any help will be appreciated.

[img]/ZGT1aS3.jpg[/img]

Just checked their forum and they're saying that a flash update maybe could solve this problem .
Also try to update your browser to the latest one from the official website and let me know if the problem is solved Smile

OK, I will try that.

(05-26-2014, 11:59 AM)Jamboth Wrote:

[img]/ZGT1aS3.jpg[/img]

OK, I will try that.

I have done everything mentioned on the Vimeo Homepage, but still the same. SadHuh
Please click the Thanks button; refresh the page and then the download link will be revealed.

[img]/ZGT1aS3.jpg[/img]

OK, I will try that.

[img]/ZGT1aS3.jpg[/img]

OK, I will try that.

I have done everything mentioned on the Vimeo Homepage, but still the same. SadHuh

I will try for future to not include vimeo videos ,but i don't think it'll be possible .Some videos are only on vimeo and i don't have any rights to upload them Dodgy

Now ,what you can do more, is to turn off your router for 10 seconds ,then turn on and try if the problem still persist.
Maybe it's a problem on vimeo side ,so to wait some hours maybe will solve the problem .
Let me know what are your results Smile
(05-26-2014, 05:14 PM)boghi Wrote:

[img]/ZGT1aS3.jpg[/img]

OK, I will try that.

[img]/ZGT1aS3.jpg[/img]

OK, I will try that.

I will try for future to not include vimeo videos ,but i don't think it'll be possible .Some videos are only on vimeo and i don't have any rights to upload them Dodgy

Now ,what you can do more, is to turn off your router for 10 seconds ,then turn on and try if the problem still persist.
Maybe it's a problem on vimeo side ,so to wait some hours maybe will solve the problem .

None of those work, but at least now I can d/l the video, watch it and delete it. That way I can see what the template is about. Don't worry about not using Vimeo videos, I will manage.

Thanks for trying to help.
(05-26-2014, 07:16 PM)Jamboth Wrote:
(05-26-2014, 05:14 PM)boghi Wrote:

[img]/ZGT1aS3.jpg[/img]

OK, I will try that.

(05-26-2014, 11:53 AM)boghi Wrote: Just checked their forum and they're saying that a flash update maybe could solve this problem .

OK, I will try that.

None of those work, but at least now I can d/l the video, watch it and delete it. That way I can see what the template is about. Don't worry about not using Vimeo videos, I will manage.

Thanks for trying to help.

I will try to get youtube videos rather than vimeo for future templates Smile