• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Sub Area
How about opening a sub area for questions/how to? Huh What I mean is, if one of the members are having difficulties with some aspect of After Effects, he/she can post there, and hopefully another member can help, or suggest a course of action.

Maybe also post tutorials in that area?

Just a thought.Wink
Please click the Thanks button; refresh the page and then the download link will be revealed.
(05-13-2014, 04:37 PM)Jamboth Wrote: How about opening a sub area for questions/how to? Huh What I mean is, if one of the members are having difficulties with some aspect of After Effects, he/she can post there, and hopefully another member can help, or suggest a course of action.

Just a thought.Wink

There is already a subforum "After Effects Support" .There any member can post questions .About "After Effects Tutorials" i didn't thought ; It is possible to make another subforum at "After Effects Post Production" ,unfortunately i don't have so much knowledge about After Effects to post there tutorials Undecided

Anyway,will try to post some tuts there as soon as i will have some free time Smile
[Image: YHtTveR.jpg]
(05-13-2014, 06:01 PM)boghi Wrote:
(05-13-2014, 04:37 PM)Jamboth Wrote: How about opening a sub area for questions/how to? Huh What I mean is, if one of the members are having difficulties with some aspect of After Effects, he/she can post there, and hopefully another member can help, or suggest a course of action.

Just a thought.Wink

There is already a subforum "After Effects Support" .There any member can post questions .About "After Effects Tutorials" i didn't thought ; It is possible to make another subforum at "After Effects Post Production" ,unfortunately i don't have so much knowledge about After Effects to post there tutorials Undecided

Anyway,will try to post some tuts there as soon as i will have some free time Smile

You are right. "After Effects Support" will work. I'm sorry I didn't think of that.

Maybe we can post tuts from other places, like Ch-Ch-Chekit, Videocopit and Vinshon Nguyen. I don't know if we are allowed to do that.
Please click the Thanks button; refresh the page and then the download link will be revealed.
(05-14-2014, 08:33 AM)Jamboth Wrote:
(05-13-2014, 06:01 PM)boghi Wrote:

Just a thought.Wink

You are right. "After Effects Support" will work. I'm sorry I didn't think of that.

Maybe we can post tuts from other places, like Ch-Ch-Chekit, Videocopit and Vinshon Nguyen. I don't know if we are allowed to do that.

Posting here good tuts will help our forum to grow ,but we need to respect copyright . If it is a text we need to give credits to the source ,or if it is youtube video ,we need to embed it into the page Angel
[Image: YHtTveR.jpg]