• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing Butterflies
Hi Everyone

Here is an excellent logo reveal template, with butterflies transforming into logo: http://aefvt.com/thread-362.html?highlight=butterflies

Can anyone help me to change the butterflies to dragonflies? As I am still learning AE, I don't know how to change the particles (butterflies). Any help or suggestion are welcome!

James
Please click the Thanks button; refresh the page and then the download link will be revealed.
(05-09-2014, 09:44 AM)Jamboth Wrote: Hi Everyone

Here is an excellent logo reveal template, with butterflies transforming into logo: /thread-362.html?highlight=butterflies

Can anyone help me to change the butterflies to dragonflies? As I am still learning AE, I don't know how to change the particles (butterflies). Any help or suggestion are welcome!

James

Need to look into it and maybe i could help you.When will have a little time will look into the project : )
[Image: YHtTveR.jpg]
(05-09-2014, 12:58 PM)boghi Wrote:

Here is an excellent logo reveal template, with butterflies transforming into logo: /thread-362.html?highlight=butterflies

James

Need to look into it and maybe i could help you.When will have a little time will look into the project : )

Thanks Boghi.!
Please click the Thanks button; refresh the page and then the download link will be revealed.
(05-10-2014, 05:42 AM)Jamboth Wrote:
(05-09-2014, 12:58 PM)boghi Wrote:

James

Thanks Boghi.!
I'm sorry to say ,but i can't help you .
Looked through the project,but I don't know after effects so good to change them to what you want.
Lets wait ,maybe some other members could help you : )
[Image: YHtTveR.jpg]
(05-10-2014, 10:30 PM)boghi Wrote: I'm sorry to say ,but i can't help you .
Looked through the project,but I don't know after effects so good to change them to what you want.
Lets wait ,maybe some other members could help you : )

Thanks for trying Boghi.