• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live Graphics
Hello guys, I am newbie to After Effects and I was wondering is it possible to make in AE live graphics and edit them quickly. I am designer at some LoL tournament organization and when tournaments are streaming after a game (between games) it would be nice to popup some stats of both teams, but is it possible to edit them so quickly and lunch it. If you have some tips or tutorials i would appreciate it very much, or if you have alternatives.
Thank you in advance!
(05-02-2014, 01:47 PM)Venalicus Wrote: Hello guys, I am newbie to After Effects and I was wondering is it possible to make in AE live graphics and edit them quickly. I am designer at some LoL tournament organization and when tournaments are streaming after a game (between games) it would be nice to popup some stats of both teams, but is it possible to edit them so quickly and lunch it. If you have some tips or tutorials i would appreciate it very much, or if you have alternatives.
Thank you in advance!

Hey ,of course it is possible ,but you need a good template which is rendering very fast and a good computer.
You should look at the broadcast section (they will fit perfect for your purpose) .There aren't so much projects right now ,but in near future ,i'll add more Wink
[Image: YHtTveR.jpg]
Thank you very much for your response. I assumed that I need good pc, you have very good templates on forum I will start soon training after effects and I hope i will make something that fits my need and send it to you and you can post it if you like it Smile
(05-03-2014, 06:23 PM)Venalicus Wrote: Thank you very much for your response. I assumed that I need good pc, you have very good templates on forum I will start soon training after effects and I hope i will make something that fits my need and send it to you and you can post it if you like it Smile

Of course ,not need to send me ,just post here so everybody will see the results : ))
[Image: YHtTveR.jpg]