• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Download limits
I haven't downloaded much yet, but I found one that especially intrigued me. So, I decided to download it and learn how to make my own. It is in 2 parts so after I downloaded Part 1 it won't let me download Part 2. Says: "Your download limit is consumed".

Is there a limit on oboom.com? Huh
Please click the Thanks button; refresh the page and then the download link will be revealed.
(04-17-2014, 01:02 PM)Jamboth Wrote: I haven't downloaded much yet, but I found one that especially intrigued me. So, I decided to download it and learn how to make my own. It is in 2 parts so after I downloaded Part 1 it won't let me download Part 2. Says: "Your download limit is consumed".

Is there a limit on oboom.com? Huh

As far as i know there isn't a size limit on oboom.I know about speed limit and it is limited on free accounts.
A sollution to this will be to change ip and to try again to download the file or i don't know wait some minutes ...
Let me know if you solved this Smile
[Image: YHtTveR.jpg]
Hi,
I have same problem.
i'd like to download two project. The first download is ok.
In second time oboom said limit is comsumed. I must pay to download other file.
And on uploadable I must pay to download
Tank you for support
(06-01-2014, 07:37 PM)miracle77 Wrote: Hi,
I have same problem.
i'd like to download two project. The first download is ok.
In second time oboom said limit is comsumed. I must pay to download other file.
And on uploadable I must pay to download
Tank you for support

A sollution to this will be to (change ip+clear cache+cookies) and to try again to download the file or i don't know wait some minutes ...
Also for this ,i added third file hosting which is uploaded ,it would be right now on about 40-50 % of templates .
Let me know which file you can't download ,maybe i will help you by uploading it on uploaded Smile
For oboom, i have clear cache and cookie. I have create a free account, but said that don't possible contemporaly donwload, but I have start one.

For uploadable.ch i don't undestand to download file. It's necessary an account?

For Mirrorcreator, when i click to donwload open some pages (pop-up) and download a small file.
It's normally, or is a virus. (this case, http://aefvt.com/thread-17.html)

at the moment I'd like to download "Photo Slideshow II"

Tank you so much for your support
(06-01-2014, 08:51 PM)miracle77 Wrote: For oboom, i have clear cache and cookie. I have create a free account, but said that don't possible contemporaly donwload, but I have start one.

For uploadable.ch i don't undestand to download file. It's necessary an account?

For Mirrorcreator, when i click to donwload open some pages (pop-up) and download a small file.
It's normally, or is a virus. (this case, /thread-17.html)

at the moment I'd like to download "Photo Slideshow II"

Tank you so much for your support

Let me explain how you can download through uploadable and i'll upload your file in max. 30 minutes Smile

1.When entering on link on uploadable click on button "Slow Speed Download" [Image: a8faa0f9c8da523aece45384a6c77b8e.png]

2.The page will auto-refresh and you'll need to enter the captcha to download the file Smile
[Image: 9c32f2e98403f6aa3baf373dc90cf47c.png]

3.After submitting the captcha will appear the download button
[Image: d611e1d7ea58598f8aee893a172c1233.png]

I will upload your file very soon .Please check few minutes later Angel
tank you, I have undstand now how to donwload file to uploadable

and on mirrorcreator It's normally first donload is a little file.exe
(06-01-2014, 09:33 PM)miracle77 Wrote: tank you, I have undstand now how to donwload file to uploadable

and on mirrorcreator It's normally first donload is a little file.exe

This with mirrorcreator was a test firstly when i started the project .I will reupload those files to normal hostings when i'll have some free time Smile

Link for Photoslideshow are updated Smile
I go on mirrorcreator on link file
I look a list to doanload file (succes or failed) Click download on succes?

I ask too much if you show me how to download a file to mirrorcreator, with a screenshot
(06-01-2014, 09:48 PM)miracle77 Wrote: I go on mirrorcreator on link file
I look a list to doanload file (succes or failed) Click download on succes?

I ask too much if you show me how to download a file to mirrorcreator, with a screenshot

It isn't a problem that you're asking Big Grin

Just changed that mirror link with normal ones (oboom,uploadable,uploaded) .
Enjoy ! Angel