• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oboom And Uploadable Links.
Starting from today every template will have 2 download links ,as somebody give me the idea Smile

First link will be from oboom.com
Second link will be from uploadable.ch

Hope that you'll enjoy it Angel
[Image: YHtTveR.jpg]
Oboom sucks! I have now tried everything to download from them. Keeps telling me only one download at a time is allowed, even though I haven't downloaded for many days!.

Uploadable.ch seems to be OK, although there are 20 minute waits between d/l's. Even when you have been disconnected. D/L's are also a lot slower than the posted download times, but maybe that is on my side.

Anyway Guys! This is an awesome site and I really appreciate all the work you put in!
Please click the Thanks button; refresh the page and then the download link will be revealed.
(04-28-2014, 05:14 PM)Jamboth Wrote: Oboom sucks! I have now tried everything to download from them. Keeps telling me only one download at a time is allowed, even though I haven't downloaded for many days!.

Uploadable.ch seems to be OK, although there are 20 minute waits between d/l's. Even when you have been disconnected. D/L's are also a lot slower than the posted download times, but maybe that is on my side.

Anyway Guys! This is an awesome site and I really appreciate all the work you put in!

Thank you Jamboth .A lot of great projects will come out soon .
[Image: YHtTveR.jpg]