• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
3D Camera Tracking - Step 8 in learning After Effects
Let's learn some AWESOME 3D tracking! In this week's basic after effects tutorial we are going to learn how to do some awesome 3d camera tracking in very simple steps! Its gonna be fun! Today specifically we are going to be looking at 3D motion tracking. It sounds all complicated but trust me, it's very easy and with this basic tutorials, we are going to take it slow.

Thanks toKriscoart
Please click the Thanks button; refresh the page and then the download link will be revealed.
(10-23-2014, 06:27 AM)Jamboth Wrote:
Let's learn some AWESOME 3D tracking! In this week's basic after effects tutorial we are going to learn how to do some awesome 3d camera tracking in very simple steps! Its gonna be fun! Today specifically we are going to be looking at 3D motion tracking. It sounds all complicated but trust me, it's very easy and with this basic tutorials, we are going to take it slow.

Thanks toKriscoart

Man the video is awesome and i want to learn exactly that ...
Quite easy. Watched it and did it myself. Thanks
(02-15-2016, 10:04 AM)DuxVideos Wrote:
(10-23-2014, 06:27 AM)Jamboth Wrote:

Thanks toKriscoart

Man the video is awesome and i want to learn exactly that ...
(02-15-2016, 02:28 PM)DuxVideos Wrote: Quite easy. Watched it and did it myself. Thanks