• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Website down !
Sad 
We have some problems with the login form.
Received some e-mails from members..
Thanks for announcing me.

Right now waiting for an user,maybe he can help me.
Will try to fix it as soon as possible.

Regards!
[Image: YHtTveR.jpg]
Hello to everybody.
The problem seems to be solved.

Everybody, please clear you cache and cookies and try to enter on the website again .

Please announce me if somebody can't enter here on pm or to e-mail: admin[at]aefvt.com

Thank you!
(10-14-2014, 07:30 PM)boghi Wrote: Hello to everybody.

Everybody, please clear you cache and cookies and try to enter on the website again .

Please announce me if somebody can't enter here on pm or to e-mail: admin[at]aefvt.com

Thank you!

Help! It's not working for me. I manage to log on, then when I go to a page, it show I'm a guest again! Then when I try to log on again it won't allow me.

Jamboth
Please click the Thanks button; refresh the page and then the download link will be revealed.
(10-15-2014, 05:57 PM)Jamboth Wrote:
(10-14-2014, 07:30 PM)boghi Wrote: Hello to everybody.

Thank you!

Help! It's not working for me. I manage to log on, then when I go to a page, it show I'm a guest again! Then when I try to log on again it won't allow me.

Jamboth
I'm sorry Jamboth .

It seems to be a hosting problem..I changed hosting yesterday, but there was needed some hours for domain to propagate..
Right now on my side everything is working ..
I hope this error will not come out again as i don't have anymore answers or sollution to this..

For everybody ,Please, Clear cookies and cache and try to login again.
Sorry for inconvinience !
Just today thought about e-mail..
Forgot about it .
Just tried reset password.It worked on 3 test accounts.