After Effects Video Templates
Show us your work and win Premium membership . - Printable Version

+- After Effects Video Templates (http://aefvt.com)
+-- Forum: AEFVT Information (http://aefvt.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Official Giveaways and Competitions (http://aefvt.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Show us your work and win Premium membership . (/showthread.php?tid=748)

Pages: 1 2

Show us your work and win Premium membership . - boghi - 08-14-2014

Hey .
I just thought about a giveaway which maybe we'll make forum more active Idea .

As prizes i will give 2 Premium Membership for Free Smile

Show some of your work done in After Effects (explain what you have done and for what - in some words) and you have the chance to win .

For people who have premium membership ,i'll give them special award - [Image: custom_31_03_14_8_09_10.png]

Good luck to everybody.

P.S. Results will be announced on August 30 .

RE: Show us your work and win Premium membership . - Nadine - 08-26-2014

Was waiting for someone else to make the first post so that I could see how it works, but apparently other people thought the same thing, so I'll take the jump and try.

I like to make videos of my family and set them to music to remember special occasions like vacation time or holidays. I'll take the example of our last vacation which was to Ireland. I used the soundtrack from The Island as background music, because it is kind of epic and the landscape of Ireland is as well, in my opinion. And then I chose the best scenes/footage that we shot of said landscape and of each other having fun, and cut it up so that it fit the music and made for a good viewing experience.
I only relatively recently found this site, but it is very helpful for my projects, especially the title sequences because I usually just wrote a very simple title at the very beginning and that was it, but this way, I can do something more fancy, which looks great.

I hope I don't have to embed the video in question, because I don't feel comfortable sharing it online (since the video is about me and my family and I prefer to stay anonymous on the Internet; none of my videos are online anywhere, it's just for me and my family).

RE: Show us your work and win Premium membership . - xiujing - 09-07-2014

Hi, I used After Effects to create photo slides using the templates from this forum. As an educator, I need the video for assignments and I have recorded video and edited using this program. I want to thank this admin for making all of this possible! Thank you soo much!

However, I am not sure is this the correct way of participating in this competition? How does it work?

RE: Show us your work and win Premium membership . - boghi - 09-07-2014

I delayed giveaway a little thinking here will be more participants.
Unfortunately ,not so much people wanted to participate so 2 vip's are going to xiujing and Nadine .
Congrats ^_^

RE: Show us your work and win Premium membership . - Nadine - 09-08-2014

Oh wow, thank you so much! I usually never win these things - lucky that it was two out of two! Smile

RE: Show us your work and win Premium membership . - Jamboth - 09-08-2014

Do we get to see the 2 productions?

RE: Show us your work and win Premium membership . - boghi - 09-08-2014

(09-08-2014, 08:32 AM)Jamboth Wrote: Do we get to see the 2 productions?
I would like to see them too ,but if they are personal , i'll understand Smile

RE: Show us your work and win Premium membership . - Jamboth - 09-08-2014

(09-08-2014, 09:57 AM)boghi Wrote:
Big Grin You gave 2 prizes for something you didn't see? Rolleyes

RE: Show us your work and win Premium membership . - boghi - 09-08-2014

(09-08-2014, 11:41 AM)Jamboth Wrote:
(09-08-2014, 09:57 AM)boghi Wrote:
Big Grin You gave 2 prizes for something you didn't see? Rolleyes

As long as they are personal ,i agreed with it ... Angel

RE: Show us your work and win Premium membership . - xiujing - 09-08-2014

(09-07-2014, 06:17 PM)boghi Wrote: I delayed giveaway a little thinking here will be more participants.
Unfortunately ,not so much people wanted to participate so 2 vip's are going to xiujing and Nadine .
Congrats ^_^

Oh wow! I never thought I can get it! I was just trying my luck as the dateline has passed.. Thank you so much!
I need to get my students' permission before I can show the video to the public. I am sorry if they are unwilling..
Anyway thank you so much!!! =) I will create more videos from the templates you uploaded.